Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Surfacing

At what point in our lives do we become whoever/whatever it is that we are going to become. It's a constant change, each day we wake surfacing into something else. Re-surfacing ourselves to fit our environment, our mood, other's expectations. I looked up the definition for surfacing and came up with the following:
1.the action or process of giving a finished surface to something.
2.the material with which something is surfaced.
3.the act or an instance of rising to the surface of a body of water.

Thinking about that makes me wonder just how many times I put a surface on myself that may have been cosmetically pleasing but not solid wood beneath. (and I'm not talking about makeup)

I challenge us to surface as our true self every day.

See what other's had to say about SURFACING

No comments: