Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Get the door...it's McCain!


This a short funny little tale.
On my way to drop off my ballot the kids and I were talking. We were discussing what the president's job was, what the Mayors job was, what the county commissioners job was. They have been noticing all the yard signs and always want to know who everyone's name is and the job they want.
Anyway, I said that Barack's job will be President, and Kitty's job will be Mayor, and Rob's job will be county commissioner. So Zionna asked "What about McCain? (his name is on a couple signs.) I said, "Well, he also wants to be President." She said, "NO, He can't! Just Barack! He needs a different job." So I asked, "What kind of job should he have?" "He should deliver pizza," she replied with authority.

1 comment:

Violet Twilight said...

LOL!!! :) I just love the way kids think.