Friday, June 8, 2007

Focus

I've been thinking about the theme a lot this week. Trying to figure out what my focus is right now and realizing that focusing is not my strong point. I am very random hopping from one thing to the next. Often found looking all over the house for an item that I forgot I was already holding in my hand. Tasks are left undone as I drop them for the sound of "MOMMY" coming from a troubled child. I could blame my kids completely for this lack of focus but the truth is that I've always been this way. I guess this is something I need to focus on fixing... but we all know how my focus is so..hmmmmm

2 comments:

krystyn said...

laughing. I've been trying to work with the kids on summer break... focus seems like the biggest joke of a word. giggle.

fruitlady said...

Yeah, me too. I have the same thing going on. Nice to know I'm not alone :-)