Thursday, December 6, 2007

The flu..oh joy

First it was Zionna showing me again what she had for dinner. Now she is better and Liam is a very warm and tired little guy needed lots of snuggles. This is the point I cave and throw all my "tv causes ADD" out the window and allow countless hours of flu numbing television. It's my favorite thing to do when I'm sick and I just want to zone out and not think about how I feel, or really think at all.
So far I am not sick! woo hoo! I hope I stay that way.
So here I sit, messy house, tv watching kids, pizza on the way, very tired, and who knows how many spelling and grammar errors this post has.
Why didn't we get the flu shot? Well, since you asked here is your answer
If you didn't feel like clicking, bottom line is: It is BAD for your health!
Make your own choice, but please educate yourself before you do.

cheers!

No comments: