Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Meet Fry Guy

I am pleased to announce that I will no longer be buying gas!!!! We just got this handsome little car (1981 Datsun) and he runs on recycled veggie oil. He also came with about 600 gallons of veggie oil to get me started and a filter/pump and everything else I will need to go cruising down the road. If you smell Chinese food it might be me and Fry Guy driving by.
I'm so excited about this! I have wanted a grease car forever. It takes 60 bucks to fill up the tank of my mini-van and then I only get around 18mpg. Soon I will be driving Zionna to school everyday and the thought of that made me become very motivated to find an alternative solution to our transportation.
So, here he is folks....
Meet Fry Guy (I plan on a personalized plate soon)

1 comment:

Sweet Melissa said...

He's so Cute! And maybe even yummy!