Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh the places you will sleep...

When fussy children are about,
you will sleep strange places, there is no doubt,
On the floor beside the bed,
quietly, don't wake Ted.
On the couch half way sitting,
don't dare lay down, I'm not kidding!
If you do that child will wake,
Oh, the awful sounds that he will make.
Don't think at Two they will sleep all night,
If you do, you are in for a fright.
Maybe gas? A tooth? A bug?
All I know is he needs a Mommy hug.

Liam has began night/early morning waking again this week and while I'm not sure exactly what has been going on I have been sleeping in some odd places to keep him back in dreamland where he belongs. On weekends Ted always helps out but since I know he has long days at the office I try to give him a break during the week. Come Friday night though, I will not be leaving my cozy warm lovely bed. Can't guarantee that it won't have an extra 2 year old occupant though.

No comments: